Crew News: Jan 13 2011
Information about phenazepam, a drug which there has been a lot of interest in recently.
Phenazepam is a benzodiazepine drug. It was developed in the Soviet Union and is now produced in Russia and some Commonwealth of Independent States countries for the treatment of epilepsy, alcohol withdrawal syndrome, insomnia and anxiety (esp. surgical procedures).
- Use accurate scales to measure dose-don't judge by eye.
- If no access to scales, purchase liquid form that comes in 5ml bottles, where it will be easier to split dose.
- Start with small test amount 0.5mg and wait at least 2 hours before re-dosing
- Do not mix with other depressant drugs such as other benzos, alcohol, GBL-high overdose risk.
- Avoid mixing with other substances generally
- Try not to use alone and tell someone what you are taking
- If drowsy, sleep on your side
- Place friends sleeping or unconscious in recovery position
For more detailed findings check out our info. sheet in our downloads section.
If you would like to talk to anyone about phenazepam, get in touch with crew on 0131 220 3404 or email@example.com