Look after your mates!
Remember we all react to substances in different ways, so please be a good mate and look after yours!
Here are some basic tips if you and your friends are determined to use substances:
- Always take a test dose e.g a dab or half a pill and wait at least 2 hours before taking more
- Avoid mixing with other drugs including alcohol
- Make sure people you are with know what you have taken
- Use in a safe environment with trusted company
- If going to sleep, sleep on your side
- Seek help if you need to and be honest about what you have taken to emergency services
If you or your friends get in to trouble you can call emergency services on 999, NHS24 on 08454 242424 or Know the Score on 0800 587 587 9. If it's at an event or festival, visit the Welfare or Medical Tent on site.