Avoid mystery powders and pills!
When you're high it may seem like a good idea to take drugs you find on the ground or are offered from someone you don't know but it isn't a good idea to take something when you aren't sure what it is. It's impossible to tell what is in a drug or the quality by looking at it.Here are some basic tips if you and your friends are determined to use substances:
- Try to buy from a trusted source
- Always take a test dose e.g. a dab or half a pill
- Wait at least 2 hours before taking more
- Don't get greedy-avoid mixing with other drugs including alcohol
- Seek help if you need to and be honest about what you think you have taken to emergency services